Cisco - VoIP SIP DECT Wireless Handset. Base Station (not included) is required.
The Cisco® SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D MultiLine DECT ATA, and together these products enable the convenience of a cordless on-premises mobility solution for voice-over-IP (VoIP) service. The SPA302D is a mobility enhanced handset, designed primarily for business environments that require a cordless phone to support not just one but multiple telephone numbers or lines, providing a highly innovative VoIP solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
- 2.0-in. TFT (176 x 220 pixels), 65,000 colors, backlit with scratch-resistant lens.
- Software upgradable over the air (SUOTA)
- Private phone book (50 records)
- Shared phone book (50 records)
- Handset display language support for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- SKU: SPA302D-G1
- Technical specifications
VoIP SIP DECT SPA302D Wireless Handset. Base Station (not included) is required for operation. Up to 5 handsets per base station. Belt clip included.
We Also Recommend