Polycom - VoIP CX100 USB Speakerphone for Microsoft OCS 2007
Polycom® CX100 speaker phone gives you the ultimate hands-free calling experience from your Microsoft® Lync®-enabled computer. Polycom CX100 speaker phone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback. Enjoy the freedom of not wearing your headset for hands-free calls, or plug into the built-in stereo headphone port for private conversations.
- LED light-ring for indication of call status
- Frequency response: 300 Hz to 19 kHz
- Volume: Adjustable to 84 dBa (peak) volume at 0.5 meter
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for privacy
- Frequency response: 200 Hz to 22 kHz
- 2 x cardioid microphones 200 Hz to 20 kHz
The Polycom CX100 Speakerphone is designed specifically for use with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007. Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 must be installed on the PC with which the CX100 Speakerphone will be used. No other software or drivers are needed.
VoIP CX100 USB Speakerphone for Microsoft OCS 2007. TECHNICAL NOTE: Microsoft OCS compatible only - this device may not be supported in Microsoft Lync.
We Also Recommend