Cisco - VoIP SIP 7962G Telephone 6 lines
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. It has six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
- 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display.
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC.
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client.
- SKU: CP-7962G
- Data Sheet
We Also Recommend