Grandstream - VoIP SIP GXP2130
The GXP2130 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports and 4-way voice conferencing. This Enterprise IP Phone comes equipped with Blueooth, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
- 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts). 4 programmable context sensitive soft keys. Up to 4-way conferencing, and 8 dual-color BLF extension keys
- 320x240 TFT color LCD
- Dual switched auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file
- Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.]
- SKU: GRGXP2130
- Technical specifications
VoIP SIP Telephone with 2 x 10/100/1000 LAN, (3W / 12VDC Adapter included), PoE ready, HD, Backlit 320x240 TFT Color LCD display, RJ9 Headset Jack, EHS Support for Plantronics Headsets, Up to 3 x Call Appearances, 8 x Speed-dial/BLF Extension Keys, 4 x Programmable Context Sensitive Softkeys. Bluetooth ready.
We Also Recommend