Grandstream - VoIP SIP GXP1625
- SKU: GXP1625
A reliable IP phone for small business users, the GXP1625 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1625 offers support for up to 2 lines and features full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity. These features allow the GXP1625 to be a high-quality and easy-to-use small business IP phone.
- 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD display
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 2 angled positions available, wall mountable
- User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mAPoE: ieee802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W
VoIP SIP GXP1625 Desk Phone, AC + PoE, 2x Calls, Backlit, 132x48 LCD, 1 x 10/100 LAN port, 1 x 10/100 PC port, 2 x Dual Coloured Line Keys, up to 500 Phonebook Entries, 3 XML Programmable Context Sensitive Keys, RJ9 Headset Jack (EHS Supported on Plantronics Headsets).
We Also Recommend